- Provide creative ideas for web and content marketing to promote the app, engage users, increase brand awareness and bookings.
- Plan and execute optimized online adverts on Facebook, Google... for the travel app - TripHunter.
- Manage, analyze and report the performance on social networking sites
- SEO for the TripHunter web.
- Research competitive products: Identify and evaluate characteristics of the product, market share, price and advertisement.
- Make recommendations to help raise revenue.
- Always work with the spirit of “dare to try and try to win”.
- Other assigned tasks.
- At least 1 year experience in marketing, tourism or hospitality or related field.
- Good knowledge of tourism / hotel is a plus.
- Creative and excellent writing skill.
- Have a big passion in travel.
- Strong ability to multi-task, work independently and under high pressure.
- Eager to learn, dare to challenge and high passion for new ideas.
- Please attach your latest photo in CVs.
- Earn 100% full pay during probation period.
- 13th month salary.
- Team building activities.
- Snack, fruit, coffee, soft drink, etc.
- Working in a start-up with friendly environment, sharing and transparent culture.
- Many opportunities to learn, implement knowledge and improve skills.
- Promotion opportunities.