- Listen to customers' needs, then combine the understanding of the service to support them to make travel bookings as hotels, flights, attraction tickets, etc.
- Instruct customers how to use TripHunter app and solve related booking issues thoughfully.
- Be dedicated in taking care of customers to maximize their satisfaction and prevent negative feedbacks.
- Collect customers’ feedback from multi channels as emails, phone calls, app stores, social media, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Have enthusiasm in customer service.
- Self-motivated fast learner with proactive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and under high pressure.
- Please attach your latest photo in CV.
- Earn 100% full pay during probation period.
- 13th month salary.
- Team building activities.
- Snack, fruit, coffee, soft drink, etc.
- Working in a start-up with friendly environment, sharing and transparent culture.
- Many opportunities to learn, implement knowledge and improve skills.
- Promotion opportunities.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and answer 2 questions below:
1. Why do you apply for this position?
2. What do you think about TripHunter app?