JOB DESCRIPTIONYou’ll help to test and build TripHunter - a travel startup which could help millions of users plan and enjoy their ideal trips.
- Assure quality of web applications and web APIs, iOS, Android
- Write and execute test cases and test scripts
- Running manual and automated tests
- Report bugs/defects and work with the developer team to resolve them
- Ensure proper use of testing tools
- Cooperate proactively with the team to suggest and implement improvements
SKILL & EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of experience in testing.
- Must have experience in testing mobile applications.
- Good knowledge of testing methodologies and the test life cycle
- Proficient in creating Test plan and Test case
- Knowledge of white-box testing and test automation is an advantage.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be flexible, logical thinking and self-motivated
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proficient in English reading & writing
WHO WOULD WE LOVE?
- Have “Can do” mindset
- Be passionate about resolving users’ pain points
- 2-month probation and you will receive 100% of salary
- Working in a dynamic, open-minded and fast growing startup
- Sharing & transparent culture
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, 13th salary
- Monthly team party + annual company trip
- Learn, challenge & grow - Together
Please apply to [email protected]