You will be a part of TripHunter - a travel startup. You will:
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Work with project team as well as clients.
- Be involved in projects from the earliest discovery stages through UX, Design, Build and Measurement.
- Design solutions that meet clients needs, are 'on brand', and delivered to specification.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- At least 1 year of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with relational Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL,…)
- Experience with Angular, React, Redux is a plus
- Experience with deploying applications on cloud such as Amazon EC2, Heroku, DigitalOcean is a plus
- Interest in start-up culture
- Interest in research and applying AI
- 2-month probation and you will receive 100% of salary
- Working in a dynamic, open-minded and fast growing startup
- Sharing & transparent culture
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary, 13th salary
- Annual leave: 15 days
- Monthly team party + annual company trip
- Learn, challenge & grow - Together
Please send your CV to [email protected] with the title "[YOUR FULL NAME] - RUBY ON RAILS +1 YEAR EXPERIENCE"