Travel Sales Executive
- Listen to customers' needs, then combine the understanding of the service to sale the best travel package bookings (flights, hotels attraction tickets, car rental...).
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities.
- Increase bookings to reach and exceed KPI.
- Be dedicated in taking care of customers to maximize their satisfaction.
- Coordinate with other departments to constantly promote TripHunter brand.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- At least 1 year experience in Tourism / Hotel.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Have passion in sales and enthusiasm in customer service.
- Self-motivated fast learner with proactive attitude
- Strong ability to multi-task, work independently and under high pressure.
- Please attach your latest photo in CVs
- Earn 100% full pay during probation period.
- 13th month salary.
- Team building activities.
- Snack, fruit, coffee, soft drink, etc.
- Working in a start-up with friendly environment, sharing and transparent culture.
- Many opportunities to learn, implement knowledge and improve skills.
- Promotion opportunities.